Thursday, March 27, 2008

A Couple Trips to St. George!

So you all might have been wondering what we've been up to? We have taken a couple trips down to St. George. A couple weekends ago we went with the Lunds and over Easter we went there again with my family.
The boys DID NOT like their bath unlike they normally do.
I promise Cooper had fun, he was just a little grouchy in some of his pics.
Cooper keeping it real.
And of course, Cooper shouting, "cheeeeese!"
We spent an evening at Fiesta Fun Park.

Couch potato buddies.
How I'm feeling these days!
What's a trip to St. George without eating at the Pizza Factory?

3 comments:

Elise said...

Mar. Looks like so much fun. Whatever you are getting big... you look GORGEOUS! I miss you so so so so so dang much and can't wait to play in 9 days and counting!!!!!!

LOVES xoxoxoxo,
E

The Robinson Family said...

seriously just stumbled on your blog... yeah for a baby girl on the way!(u and court should have playdates!) i had no idea! cooper is so big. so sad we don't live closer. hope to see you and your cute family this summer!

molls

Kate and Blake plus 3 said...

Mary...cute blog! I can't believe Cooper is looking like such a big kid! Nancy told me you were having a girl, that is so fun! I have some really cute pictures of Emma and Cooper from Halloween in the matching lion costumes...email me at bkerichardson@gmail.com and I will send them to you! You look great! Congrats!
Katie