Saturday, October 11, 2008

Better Late Then Never

Sorry that we never update, but I am a little challenged when it comes to computers. I have been trying to uplooad pictures for abot 2 hours now and no luck. Any ways I guess I will just tell everyone a little about what has been going on. I love having 2 kids! My life is so full of funny things that C says and cute little smiles that R gives me now. I'm so shocked by all the things thay can do and the fact that I have a two year old and a two month old. I love being married to Ry too. we just celabrated are 4 year aniversery on Tuesday. It was so fun to get a couple of hours with just my wonderful husband. I am so happy to not be doing work on our house. A year ago that was all I was doing. It was all woth it because I love our house but it was a lot of work. C is still loving being a big brother and he is so cute to R. He loves to say "watch this Rosie", and "mommy Rosie is sad again....". He is really a hoot.
I could sit and write for hours about all the funny things he says. I won't but I will tell you one more funny story. So Ry and I went to temple interviews last week and of course we had the brite idea to bring the children. we figured we could take turns. Well Ry went in and C really wanted his Daddy. So he starts to cry and I asked him to be reverent in the church. C replied by saying "no mom. I hate church". I said that makes Jesus so sas when you say that. C says "I hate Jesus and I hate church." Mind you our bishop heard the whole thing. Lucky for us they still gave us our recomands.

2 comments:

The Lunds said...

What a classic Coop story! I love it. I am so proud of your little update. How fun. You even changed your background. Awesome Mar!

Perschon Family said...

Nice Coop! That story is hilarious! I'm glad you're doing good!!! I hope we see you soon!