Friday, October 17, 2008

So like I said I'm still learning how this all works. So I figured out how to post pics. The problem is now I cant figure out how to write under them. So I will give you a little info.
C loves to hold R and they often times fall asleep together. It is rally cute to see. C is also really into tennis. Why am I not suprised like father like son. He loves all sports not just tennis but that was a cute picture of him in ready stance. R loves hanging out with his little buddy. C is like a R shadow when he is home. I love to see them together. He wants to be just like his daddy. His new thing is when you are trying to take his picture he comes right up to the lens. hence the funny close up. He also loves to make funny faces to get people to laugh and so does his uncle.
I took R to get her ears peirced while Elise my sister was in town. The pictures of her are a happy before and a very mad after. I love my sisters and it is so fun to do things like that with them. Sam thought he should not have come because it was a girl store. C loved putting headbands over his eyes.
I good life is so good and busy. I have just redecorated my house. i love the way it looks now but there was a couple of days of complete disorginsation. I am so glad I did it though. It feels a lot better. I will figure out how this blog thing works at some point.

3 comments:

The Lunds said...

You are becoming a blogger pro! I am so proud. I love all the pictures. Cute Cute Cute!

Perschon Family said...

i love that you're blogging more! it is fun to see pics of your cute kids. i LOVE that they will fall asleep together! that is so dang cute!!! were you ever able to get on my blog? i'll send you another invite. e-mail me and let me know if you're able to sign in! i'm glad you're doing good and i'll have to come see how you redecorated! i'm sure it is way cute!

Greg and Wendy said...

Hi Mary!
I absolutely LOVE the pictures of Cooper and Rosie asleep together! And it is so fun to see the special little bond between daddy and his boy, isn't it? Wait til Rosie gets a little older and you will see how she "wraps him around her little finger!" Now there's a bond!!!! Sounds like life is going well for the four of you! See you at Thanksgiving! I'm so glad you finally got your blog set up! I struggled with the picture labeling for awhile also. You'll figure it out with a little time and practice.
Love,
Aunt Wendy