Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Family Pictures

So we had a funny experience last week. I put on my brave face and went to get family pictures taken. It was so crazy. It took a lot of marshmallows and jumping around to get these pictures. I was afraid that none of them would turn out. To my pleasant surprise we had some good ones. Lucky for us imperfect pictures of kids are fun. The baby was the best behaved out of everyone. That includes me. By the end I was almost in tears. It took me a few days to get over the whole ordeal. I hope that my kids realize someday how many things I did only because I love them. This was one of those things. I just want them to have a record of their lives. I know that now that I have kids that I appreciate my mom and dad so much more. The crazy times sure are fun to look back on though. Well lets hope that family pictures just get easier from now on. Yah right. I was going to wait until I was skinny again but changed my mind. I decided to live in the now. So enjoy the pictures. i sure am.









2 comments:

Nate, Jenny and Amelia said...

Oh they are so cute! I can't believe how much Jacqueline looks like Rosie! You sure are brave to juggle 3 little ones, but you are doing a fantastic job! Those are 3 lucky kids with you as their mom!

Jocelyn said...

I saw these on FB today and they brought back some really not at all distant memories...I will make you a promise that the pictures get slightly easier every year. And bribery never hurt anyone during a family picture!

I love you for living in the now -- it's the way you want to remember these years, isn't it?!

Oh, and also -- I'd like my skinny to be as good as your "not skinny." :)