Thursday, January 7, 2010

Christmas Toys




These are pictures from Christmas morning. We had so much fun with the kids this year. Wow I remember when it was our little guys first one. Now he is having Nerf gun wars with his dad. They spent all of Christmas morning running around shooting everyone. Rose thought it was funny I however did not. All of the little girls toys make noise so that makes things very loud around the house. They love them though so its fine with me. The kids got spoiled rotten not so much by us. Ryans parents and my parents " both sets" really made are kids Christmas one to put in the books. They have not been board for weeks and I cant see it happening anytime soon. Thanks to Santa and all the people that contributed to the Scotts toy room. I only wish that my kids at least thought that I gave them one of the toys. I kept trying to tell them that some of the presents where from me. Ry tried to tell me that it didn't matter if they think they where from me but I wanted a little credit. I know that sounds bad but I don't care. I still can be a little childish sometimes.
I have been so proud of the kids. They have shared so nicely with each other. Its so funny to watch them try to share their toys with the baby. They shove them at her so she can play too. Its so fun to watch them sit and play together for hours. I cant lie. Its nice for more than one reason. It gives me some time to get other things done. Man I love it.

No comments: