Wednesday, June 9, 2010





So we had such a fun Memorial Day weekend. Ry took Friday off and he got Monday off too so we had a lot of fun together. We almost went to St. George but decided to stay home and find fun things to do around town. We had fires in are backyard fire pit. Went on so many bike rides and walks. We ate out way too much and had so many treats. They played baseball and even went to pet baby animals. The little guy liked it a lot more than sister, but she had fun too. As these pictures show, the kids loved having their dad all to themselves. I loved having him around too. I really have been trying to create great experiences for my children and for Ry and I because life is just to short. Ryan lost his grandpa to cancer a few weeks ago. We visited with him down in St. George just last month and he told us all sorts of great stories about his life. It makes you think about how short life really is. So live, laugh, and love every day.

3 comments:

Christie said...

Looks like you had fun Mar, thanks so much for making the time to come up to both weddings. I know it is so hard with 3 little kids. But we did so appreciate it. Ry also, you're a good man, thanks for making the trek up, I promise next trip will be for fun!!! Love ya Aunt Christie

Greg and Wendy said...

Exactly, Mary! I'm sorry we didn't have a chance to visit at the reception. You and Ryan have such a beautiful little family! Love you!
Aunt Wendy

Elise said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE ALL THE POSTS MARY! Please keep them coming. I love to see the cute Scott family : D