Saturday, May 15, 2010


The Baby Face
She loves getting her picture taken.

Wanted to join her little sister in her crib. She just learned to climb in by her self. This could be dangerous. They love each other so much. the baby gets a little nervous sometimes when her big sisters hands get close.

This little girl will melt your heart and make you want t o rip your hair out in a span of 5 minutes. She makes me smile and laugh so much. I just want to squish her and kiss her. My little Houdini. WOW I love her.

I can't believe how big he is. My little man really is becoming such a funny little kid. He will always be my baby boy though. I know cheese right?

These three kids are the center of my world. my whole life revolves around them and their daddy. I am loving it so much. It is a crazy life and I"m loving every minute of it. Well almost.


I know that all stages of life have there rewards but there is something about the first few years of being a parent that seem special. I have almost been a mom for 4 years. What happens to time? My little man is just not that little anymore. However he is learning to do so many new things. He just learned to ride a bike(with training wheel). He loves it. Picked it out himself. He loves to play with all of his cousins and his little sisters. He loves his mommy so much right now especially when he gets tired. I have just been eating it up because I know I don't have much longer before he won't want to snuggle me anymore. He is just so much fun! I know all parents think their kids are smart and I am one of them. My little guy has the best memory, and he has a very large vocabulary. I really am just so lucky to be his mom.

1 comment:

The Birds said...

Hey you! Found your blog through Julie's. LOVED the quotes from your little man...too funny! Hope your 10 PM Cafe Rio dinner was yummy....I know mine was!
~Chandi