Friday, May 21, 2010


Husband

Ryan
Daddy

Happy Birthday 28Th Birthday
So my sweetest husbands birthday was yesterday. I would have posted yesterday but you know how life is. I don't want to miss the opportunity to write a little about him however, so here it is. I always update on my kidos but not him. Ryan is the best dad ever. I know this because of the way my kids light up when they see him pull into the drive way after a long day of work. He is so hard working. He works to jobs and still comes home happy and ready to give all of us love and attention. He is an accountant and a tennis pro. What a combo right? he is smart and funny and might I add he is HOT! Lucky me. This world is a better place because of my wonderful husband.He is always trying to improve himself and are family. We all love you Honey. I could go on and on but I will just say one last thing. Ryan rocks.

No comments: